BOARD DIPLOMA EXAMINATION, (C09)
DCM-III SEMESTER EXAMINATION
DATA STRUCTURES THROUGH C
TIME: 3 HOURS TOTAL MARKS:80
Instruction: (1) answer all questions.
(2) Each question carries three marks.
1. What is searching and What are the methods of searching.
2. List the advantages and disadvantages of Linked list
3. What is a circular queue? Explain briefly.
4. What do you meant by sparse matrix. Give an example.
Instruction: (1) answer any five questions.
(2) Each question carries ten marks.
11. Write linear search algorithm.
12. Explain how to insert and delete elements in a double linked list
13(b) Write an algorithm for reversal of a single linked list.