BOARD DIPLOMA EXAMINATION, (C09)
DCM-III SEMESTER EXAMINATION
DATA STRUCTURES THROUGH C
TIME: 3 HOURS TOTAL MARKS:80
Instruction: (1) answer all questions.
(2) Each question carries three marks.
1. What is a priority queue? Explain it briefly.
2. Explain the purpose of dummy header.
Instruction: (1) answer any five questions.
(2) Each question carries ten marks.
11. Write algorithm for binary search.
12. Explain how to create a single linked list with the help of an algorithm
13. Explain how to perform insertion/deletion operation on a single linked list
14.Write a C program to represent a matrix as sparse matrix.
15. Explain how to convert the following in fix expression to post fix form and write all rules. X+(y+z).